What is 100xCoin?
Getting to over $1 Billion USD in market cap is a fairly straightforward process. They are following in the paths of their ancestors similar to how Facebook overtook MySpace. While their peers are stopping at the moon, $100x is aiming straight at the sun.
$100x is a deflationary token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The coin features 10% transaction fees split between burn functions, automatic liquidity pool generation, and a development wallet.
The community is still evolving but 100xCoin values certain traits uncommon in DeFi.
- Supporting other Communities
- And Shilling. They really value shilling
Target Community Members
As money continues to flow out of centralized finance: banks, ATM's, piggybanks, $100x focuses on attracting two distinct groups to their community:
1. First time buyers who have not made a crypto trade before. They view it as their responsibility to educate new investors on the ins and outs of crypto trading and ask them to purchase coins responsibly. As always encouraging DYOR and only investing what you can afford to lose.
2. Cryptocurrency experts that have made money on other high growth projects this year. They respect the gains other communities have made and welcome them into the 100x ecosystem. These members are valuable for educating newcomers, while also growing the value of the token.
This combination of community members will provide 100x the needed peer group for coming use case plans.
Tokenomics & Distribution
The starting $100x token supply is 935,312,500,000,000 (decreasing) and is distributed across wallet holders with no reserve for founders or developers. All $100x can be bought or sold freely.
The tokenomics of $100xCoin are:
- 3% burn per transaction
- 5.5% automatic liquidity pool generation
- 1.5% marketing and development allocation
- These tokenomics were built from community advice after reviewing other successful projects this year. These specific features are tuned for hyper growth of the $100x token.
A key change from popular projects is there is no redistribution of tokens. Redistribution does not actually reward holders in the way that most other tokens promote. By sending small amounts of tokens to wallet holders, the redistribution actually gives more "Selling Power" to holders.
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 2 million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 365+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
100xCoin is a deflationary Altcoin built on the Binance Smart Chain, providing transparency and fair Tokenomics to holders. There are the risks of adoption that come with any DeFi project. The team is mitigating those risks by focusing on values of transparency and sustainability when making decisions for all holders of $100x. To learn more about 100xCoin, please visit their website, follow their Twitter and join their Telegram.