CaniVIZ 3D Free, our nice and simple 3D viewer for CAD is now available for free on the main operating systems.
PRLog - Sep. 21, 2014 - NICE, France -- Andéor has made CaniVIZ 3D Free, a CAD file viewer, available for free in the Mac Apple Store, the Linux Ubuntu Store and the CaniVIZ Store.
CaniVIZ Free is a powerful 3D viewer that is able to display million of polygons in simple devices. It allows to explore a 3D model easily, to display the object tree of the scene, to focus quickly on a particular detail in the model. In addition, a free online workshop is available, allowing everybody to put and display 3D files online.
The read CAD file formats are: STL, Wavefront OBJ, 3D Studio, ASCII clouds of points and our compact format VIZ.
• Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/caniviz-free-by-andeor/id512516629
• Ubuntu Store: https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/caniviz3d-free/
• CaniVIZ Store: https://www.caniviz.com/caniviz/caniviz-online-store-en.html
• Version: 1.1.12
• Systems: Windows, Mac, 32 and 64 bits
• Information: https://www.caniviz.com/caniviz/caniviz-3d-free-en.html
• http://www.caniviz.com/caniviz/caniviz-contact-form-en.html (need a free account)
• Andéor, SAS – 520 295 643 R.C.S. Nice. 71, avenue de la Lanterne – 06200 – Nice – France
Read Full Story - CaniVIZ 3D Free is now free of charges for Windows, Mac and Linux | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
CaniVIZ 3D Free is now free of charges for Windows, Mac and Linux
September 21, 2014 at 03:37 AM EDT