N/A UNCHANGED Last Price Updated: Add to My Watchlist
Investors eyeing a purchase of Key Energy Services Inc (KEG) shares, but tentative about paying the going market price of $14.98/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative...
Analysts Expect VDE Will Reach $111
March 30, 2018
Looking at the underlying holdings of the ETFs in our coverage universe at ETF Channel, we have compared the trading price of each holding against the average analyst 12-month forward target price, and...
From ETF Channel
In trading on Monday, agriculture & farm products shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 3.4%. Helping drag down the group were shares of CVR Partners (UAN), down about 5% and shares...
36 Stocks Moving In Friday's Mid-Day Session
March 16, 2018
Gainers Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT) shares climbed 31.5 percent to $3.26. Teligent reported a Q4 loss of $0.11 per share ...
Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For March 16, 2018
March 16, 2018
Top Upgrades Baird upgraded Western Digital Corp (NASDAQ: WDC) from Neutral to Outperform. Western Digital shares rose 1.71 ...
Commit To Purchase Key Energy Services At $12.50, Earn 25.6% Annualized Using Options
February 16, 2018
Investors eyeing a purchase of Key Energy Services Inc (KEG) stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $12.72/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative...
Oil and Gas Stock Roundup: The Rig Count Keeps Tumbling, Pulling Service Stocks With It
October 20, 2017
BRIEF-Key Energy Services announces sale of its well intervention business in Russia
September 21, 2017
* Press release - Key Energy Services announces the sale of its well intervention business in Russia
Key Energy Services Enters Oversold Territory (KEG)
September 14, 2017
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a...
Ranger Energy Services: An Undervalued Micro-Cap Stock With Room To Grow
September 06, 2017
Initiating coverage of Ranger Energy Services Inc (NYSE: RNGR), Wells Fargo believes the company represents an undervalued microcap ...
15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Monday
June 19, 2017
Novadaq Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NVDQ) shares surged 95 percent to $11.70 after the company agreed to be purchased by Stryker ...
These George Soros Stocks Are Losing Big So Far in 2017
June 19, 2017
* Effective May 22, decided to eliminate position of senior vice president - strategic projects for its unit Key Energy Services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
George Soros' Worst Performing Stocks of 2017 So Far
May 23, 2017
Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For April 19, 2017
April 19, 2017
Top Upgrades DA Davidson upgraded Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT) from Neutral to Buy. Proofpoint shares rose 0.81 percent to ...
3 Stocks the Smartest Investors Are Buying Right Now
April 07, 2017
Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For March 29, 2017
March 29, 2017
Top Upgrades Canaccord Genuity upgraded Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) (NYSE: EGO) from Hold to Buy. Eldorado Gold shares rose ...
Here's How George Soros' Stock Portfolio Is Changing
March 14, 2017
* Key Energy Services Inc files for resale of up to 6.1 million shares of co's common stock by the selling stockholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Key Energy Services files to say it raised about $109 million via issue of securities that include equity, option, warrant - SEC filing
* Soros Fund Management Reports 9.09 Pct Passive Stake In Key Energy Services Inc as of Dec. 15 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2i0YBrK) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Key Energy Services announces confirmation of consensual plan of reorganization
December 07, 2016
High-yield defaults swell again as August slowdown was temporary blip
September 13, 2016
Issuers, led by battered energy companies, have already defaulted on almost $4 billion of debt in September.
* Announces entry into plan support agreement for consensual deleveraging and recapitalization transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On June 17, 2016, co, lenders agreed to amend forbearance agreements to extend forbearance period from June 20, 2016 to July 18, 2016
* Key Energy Services Inc. downgraded to 'CC' on restructuring support agreement; outlook remains negative
* Noteholders' advisors delivered to letter outlining non-binding terms, conditions, proposed timeline of potential restructuring