The Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Compressor Market as of late Published Market look into study with in excess of 100 industry enlightening work area and Figures spread through Pages and straightforward itemized TOC on “Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Compressor Market”.
The report gives data and the propelling business arrangement data in the segment to the trade. The report gives a thought related with the progression of this market advancement of key players of this industry. An assessment of this Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Compressor market depends upon points, which are of composed into advertise investigation, is fused into the reports.
The Asia-Pacific Centrifugal Compressor Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.50% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025. Oil and gas is the major end-user industry for centrifugal compressors which is likely to drive the market in the forecast period.
– In the end-user segment, the oil and gas industry is the major end-user for the centrifugal compressor. The growing demand for compressor stations for gas transmission is expected to drive the market in the future.
– Different nations are replacing coal-based power plants to natural gas-based, which is expected to create significant opportunities for compressors for both in transportation and power generation sectors in the future.
Click Here to Get Latest Sample Copy of Updated Research 2020 before purchase
Key Market Trends
Oil and Gas Sector to Dominate the Market
– Compressors are used in different applications in the oil & gas industry, such as hydrocarbon blanketing, nitrogen compression, and a compression station. Multiple applications in the industry are creating considerable demand in the future.
– In 2019, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. completed the installation of the natural gas-fired gas turbine combined cycle facilities for the Jawa-2 Project in Indonesia with a generation capacity of 880 MW. Natural gas-fired power plants are expected to drive the booster compressor market considerably.
– In 2018, GAIL executed the 5000 km of trunk pipelines across India at the cost of INR 25,000 crores. The robust midstream growth is anticipated to create a favorable market for centrifugal compressors in the coming period.
– In 2019, Asia-Pacific produced 672 bcm of natural gas. With upcoming oil and gas projects, the demand for centrifugal compressors is likely to increase in the coming years.
– The increasing midstream market especially developing city gas distribution projects, is expected to drive the demand of centrifugal compressors in the oil and gas industry.
China to Dominate the Market
– China’s commitment towards reducing pollution by substituting energy production from coal with renewable energy and gas has led to a constant rise in gas demand over the years, making it the world’s 3rd largest country in terms of gas consumption.
– The industrial sector, which includes mining, manufacturing, agriculture, and construction, accounts for the largest share of energy consumption of any end-use sector and creates a considerable market for centrifugal compressors.
– In 2019, China generated 236 TWh of electricity from natural gas plants, which is a significant applicant of centrifugal compressors.
– In addition to this, the development of the refinery sector in the country is expected to boost the demand for centrifugal compressors during the forecast period.
– Sichuan province, the most important area for shale gas, is expected to produce more than 4.5 billion cubic meters of gas, increasing the demand for hydraulic fracturing. The growth in upstream and midstream activities is likely to drive the installation of the centrifugal compressors in China in the coming years.
The browse Full report description and TOC
The Asia-Pacific centrifugal compressor is moderately fragmented. Some of the major companies include Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR), Atlas Copco AB (OTC:ATLKY), BAUER Compressors Inc., Boge Compressors Ltd, and Gardner Denver, Inc.