Let’s move on to the skills that you need to check while hiring the Angular Developer
- Deep knowledge of Angular Framework: It goes without saying that your Angular developer must know Angular perfectly. Since the framework is regularly updated and new versions are released, it is important to keep your knowledge and skills up to date.
- Git file management system: The developer must have a profile on GitHub. Seriously. If he still doesn’t have it, he may lose the opportunity to be part of a huge community formed around frontend development technologies.
- Developer tools installed in the browser: Recently, not only the developers who work directly on the project but also their tools have improved. Therefore, for convenience, choose a browser with the tools that will be most comfortable for you to work with. So far, Google Chrome has the greatest functionality, but it is also not worth the capabilities of other browsers. Such tools should be used by a good developer to perform the task effectively.
- CSS preprocessors: It should be noted that often frontend developers write code that is very different from that which is eventually found in the finished assembly, and a clear example of this is the code written using CSS preprocessors. Pure CSS may have a right to life, but using CSS preprocessor gives us features that should have been added to CSS a long time ago. And until that happens, it is unwise to neglect such significant help.
- Testing: Modular freely connected code is the joy of the developer. And it’s easy to test. At the same time, testing poorly organized code can turn into horror and will be something between difficult and impossible. Therefore, writing tests, although a bit slow, will allow you to systematize your own approach to work and the code itself. So – to improve its quality.
- Quality and pure code: Communication skills are also important. Front-end developers act as a link between the customer’s wishes, the work of the server side and users. Therefore, it is very important to be able to competently and reasonably convey your thoughts to both the customer and the rest of the team. It is important not to be afraid to be proactive and proactive in solving complex problems and constantly improve your knowledge.
It was the article ‘Skill that You Need to Check While Hiring an Angular Developer’ in which I described the main skills of Angular developers. By hiring the right Angular developer (or Angular team) for development, we have a guarantee that our application will be developed in the right way. Angular tools work very well in conjunction and are ideal for achieving a goal. Thanks for reading! Hope it was interesting for you!