YieldBoost KWR To 15.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Quaker Chemical Corp. (KWR) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2020 covered call at the $170 strike and collect the premium based on the $14.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 14.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.