National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) today announced results for its first quarter ended July 27, 2019.
|In thousands, except EPS||Net Sales||Net Income||EPS|
|Three Months Ended July 27, 2019|
|Three Months Ended April 27, 2019|
The above presentation emphasizes brand LaCroix’s significant stair-step influence returning to a more positive directional position.
The Company has an authorized stock repurchase plan in effect as disclosed in its Form 10-K. Cash on hand is $202.7 million at July 2019.
- New focus is National Beverage’s core driver and international customers are piggyback targets providing growth.
- Unique theme and demographic innovation will stay permanently affixed to the dashboard.
- Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and European distribution partnerships are dashboard priorities.
Highlights First Quarter
- LaCroix’s 13 market bus tour and sampling experiences garnered over 25 million in impressions this summer (actual 25,192,955 source Vector Media).
- LaCroix Hi-Biscus Social Campaign reached influencers representing over 187 million impressions on Instagram (actual 187,206,444 source Instagram).
- LaCroix Pamplemousse has reached iconic status with numerous placements in the media including several appearances on the Tonight Show featuring Jimmy Fallon. The entire LaCroix line up is now led by Pamplemousse.
We want to thank our loyal and dedicated consumer base that applauded the launch of our Hi-Biscus.
We love our LaCroix . . .
We are passionate about our LaCroix . . .
We are crazy about our LaCroix . . .
We #LIVE LaCroix!!
|National Beverage Corp.|
|Consolidated Results for the Periods Ended|
|April 27, 2019, July 27, 2019 and July 28, 2018|
|(in thousands, except per share amounts)|
|Three Months Ended|
|April 27, 2019||July 27, 2019||July 28, 2018|
|Earnings Per Common Share|
|Average Common Shares Outstanding|
|This press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act|
|of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors described in the Company's Securities|
|and Exchange Commission filings which may cause actual results or achievements to differ from the results or|
|achievements expressed or implied by such statements. The Company disclaims an obligation to update or announce|
|revisions to any forward-looking statements.|
Grace Keene, 877-NBC-FIZZ