MuleSoft (NYSE: MULE), provider of the leading platform for building application networks, today announced MuleSoft CONNECT 2018, the company's fifth annual conference, where CIOs, IT leaders, and developers will come together to discuss how to accelerate digital transformation with application networks. The event will take place May 8-10, 2018 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California and feature an inspirational keynote by the inventor of the World Wide Web Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Attendees will also get a chance to rock out at the official party headlined by award-winning band Third Eye Blind, hailing from San Francisco.
More than 60 technology visionaries will take the stage to discuss how API-led connectivity is allowing them to reimagine IT delivery with a new operating model and accelerate digital transformation. The event will feature sessions from innovators and senior IT leaders at leading companies, including Airbus, Amtrak, ASICS, Hertz, Airbnb, Big Bus Tours, New York Life, Twitter and more. MuleSoft CONNECT attendees will also hear from some of the most influential thought leaders, including Angelhack founder and CEO Sabeen Ali and Gartner analyst Massimo Pezzini.
“Digital transformation is a top priority across every major industry, and IT leaders are at the forefront of enabling incredible change within their organizations. MuleSoft CONNECT is the annual gathering of the entire MuleSoft ecosystem — our customers, partners, developers and more. And together, we are paving a path for organizations of all sizes across industries to change the way IT operates and enables business outcomes through application networks,” said Greg Schott, chairman and CEO, MuleSoft. “At MuleSoft CONNECT, attendees will hear transformational stories from our users about how they are launching new and innovative products, driving business growth and efficiency, and creating more value for their own ecosystem with Anypoint Platform.”
Event highlights will include:
- More than 80 sessions, including real-world case studies, Anypoint Platform™ technical demos and hands-on workshops for developers and architects
- Hands-on training courses and free onsite certification exams
- MuleSoft Dev Zone to foster networking, showcase mini hacks, experiment with IoT/connected devices, share interactive demos and provide developers with an opportunity to learn about MuleSoft's community programs
- On-site technical support from MuleSoft experts across professional services, engineering, product management and support
- Dedicated Partner Track to discuss how to drive transformational outcomes for customers
“Some of the brightest minds in technology meet at MuleSoft CONNECT to discuss how an API strategy can accelerate their digital transformation initiatives,” said Marshall Van Alstyne, MIT digital fellow, Boston University professor and 2017 MuleSoft CONNECT featured speaker. “Our research has shown a positive correlation between the intensity of API usage and financial performance. MuleSoft CONNECT is the event of the year to define, and refine, your API strategy.”
Register today and discover how to accelerate digital transformation with API-led connectivity:
To learn more about MuleSoft CONNECT, register and view the agenda by visiting: https://connect.mulesoft.com. To follow the event, check out the official Twitter hashtag: #CONNECT18
- Why attend MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 for CIO and IT leaders
- Why attend MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 for architects
- Why attend MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 for developers
- Add training to your full conference pass here
- Check out MuleSoft CONNECT sponsors here
- Learn about the inaugural MuleSoft Tech Innovator Awards to be presented at MuleSoft CONNECT, honoring the transformational and inspiring ways customers use Anypoint Platform
About Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ is a leading independent solution for API-led connectivity that creates an application network of apps, data, and devices, both on-premises and in the cloud. This hybrid integration platform includes iPaaS, ESB, and a unified solution for API management, design and publishing.
MuleSoft’s mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. With its API-led approach to connectivity, MuleSoft’s market-leading Anypoint Platform™ is enabling over 1,200 organizations in approximately 60 countries to build application networks. For more information, visit https://www.mulesoft.com.
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc. All other marks are those of respective owners.
Vera Wang, 415-294-0161